Monday, March 30, 2009

E*Rock's Playlist

So, I was messing around with this music website called imeem (or something like that) and I found out that you can make a music playlist and embed it in a blog or something. Which got me thinking, "why don't I post a playlist of the music that I am listening to right now?" Not that any of you care what's bangin' in my stereo, car, or headphones; but if for some odd reason you did care, now you can know what I'm listening too. And perhaps I can enlighten you on some new songs and artists you haven't heard of; and then maybe you could holla at me some songs you like and I can check out.... ANYWAYZ.... Here is my playlist for now, enjoy! (Yes, I do like more than just rap music, thats just what I'm listening to right now)






E*Rocks Playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment